Amble, United Kingdom - Two surfers made a friend off the coast of the north-east coast of England.
A young seal crashed their surf session, climbing on their boards and attempting to balance.
They caught the whole thing on a go-pro camera.
One of the surfers told the BBC the seal hung out with them for nearly an hour.
He also called it a "once-in-a-lifetime experience."
Video Source: Matt Stanley / Peaceandsurf.com
OTHER INTERESTING STORIES:
- Wild fawn loves belly rubs!
- Grumpy Cat: Building a media empire
- 'Spider-Man' fights Dubliner in street, goes viral
- Watch two kayakers get lifted up on the back of a whale
- WATCH: Old man ditches crutches to dance
- Watch: Dog brings baby peace offerings after stealing toy
- VIDEO: Dogs in wheel carts playing with a stick
- VIDEO: Dog way too scared of cat
- WATCH: Goat on a blow up chair
- CUTE: Dog gives baby a lick bath