(CBSDFW) - If you are not already a Taylor Swift fan – her latest fan surprise may do it.
A little boy battling leukemia is the latest lucky fan to meet the pop star.
Swift showed up at Boston's Children's Hospital and brought her guitar. She broke it out to sing her hit, " We are never ever getting back together," with seven-year-old Jordan Nickerson.
Before the two rocked out — they played with Play-Doh and talked about Jordan's favorite superhero– Spiderman.
The video's been watched half a million times on YouTube — and shared thousand's of times from Jordan's Facebook page.
OTHER INTERESTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
- WATCH: Cranky baby loves Katy Perry
- Watch: Lion cub sneaks up on a dog
- WATCH: Man serenades cattle with Lorde's ''Royals''
- Wild fawn loves belly rubs!
- Watch two kayakers get lifted up on the back of a whale
- WATCH: Old man ditches crutches to dance
- Watch: Dog brings baby peace offerings after stealing toy
- VIDEO: Dogs in wheel carts playing with a stick