Taste of Pinellas brings an updated combination of local food, celebrity headliners, phenomenal music and family fun to an all-new venue this spring. Taste of Pinellas 2014 will take place on Friday and Saturday, May 9-10, in downtown St. Petersburg's beautiful Albert Whitted Park, with proceeds benefitting All Children's Hospital.
In addition to some of Tampa Bay's top regional bands, the 2014 musical headliners will feature:
- Friday, May 9 – Four-time Grammy winner and legendary "Heart Breaker" Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo, three-time Grammy winner Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers, plus "Arena Rock" icons Loverboy!
- Saturday, May 10 – The incomparable Blues Brothers starring Dan Aykroyd and Jim Belushi, plus "The World's Greatest Party Band" with over 100 million records sold, KC & the Sunshine Band!
Produced by Bill Edwards Presents Inc., the 2014 festival will also feature a selection of the area's favorite restaurants serving tastes of their most sought-after dishes and signature creations. Fireworks, a free "Family Fun Zone" at the Mahaffey Plaza, and other family-friendly activities will also be included at this year's event. Although it has been a mainstay on the must-do calendar for years, modern touches will be evident to the 2014 festival-goer.
Tickets are available at:
- Ticketmaster (via www.ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000)
- All local Rally Stores
- All Children's Hospital Main Lobby Gift Shop
- In person at the Mahaffey Theater Box Office
Both VIP and General Admission seating are available for those wishing to rock, groove and boogie the night away on the beautiful St. Petersburg waterfront.
VIP Seating is $75.00 per-person per-day, and includes premiere seating in the VIP area, a VIP Hospitality area with complimentary beverages, snacks and samplings from participating restaurants, and access to VIP restrooms. (Limited tickets - available for advance purchase only.)
General Admission tickets are $22.50 per-person in advance, or $25.00 at the gate. Gates open at 3:30 p.m. Friday and 3:00 p.m. Saturday.