Clearwater, FL- The city of Clearwater has put out these updates on some of the road closures in the area.
Traffic lights at Ruth Eckerd Hall Dr + McMullen Booth Rd is OUT (due to area power outage) Progress Energy is working to restore same.
Traffic barricades erected, restricting vehicle traffic flow both NB & SB on Old Coachman Rd, just south of the narrow bridge due to street flooding.
Traffic barricades erected to restrict traffic flow both EB & WB on East Enterprise Rd east of Frisco Drive due to street flooding.
Traffic barricades are erected at the Chestnut St / South Fort Harrison Ave intersection to restrict EB traffic just west of the intersection and SB traffic on the south east corner because of a depression in the roadway.
More Tropical Storm Debby Coverage:
- Tropical Storm Debby latest forecast
- Photos: Heavy wind, rain cause damage in Tampa Bay
- Viewer-submitted storm videos
- Tornado touches down in Pass-a-Grille
- Debby downs trees, roof
- One killed, 10 homes damaged in Lake Placid
- Tree collapses in mobile home park
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge closed
- Wicked waves pound Clearwater Beach
- Wind and rain pummel Pasco County