ST. PETERSBURG, Florida-- The 2012 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival is underway. If you're headed to the event, we're helping you save time and money.
AJ Wolfe, founder of the Disney Food Blog, came on our Saturday morning show to give us some helpful information.
Here are her top 5 ways to save money:
1. Plan Ahead of Time & Get the Festival Passport
2. Purchase a Wristlet Gift Card
3. Book Less Expensive Events
4. Don't Plan Advanced Dining Reservations on Festival Days
5. Avoid Seeing Celebrity Chefs at Expensive Events
Her top 5 ways to save time:
1. Avoid Peak Times and Get There Early
2. Pace Your Visits
3. Book Seminars in Advance
4. Stay at a Resort Close to Epcot
5. Bring Your Own Tray or Table
To get more information from Wolfe's blog, click here: