Tampa, FL - Looking for work? Here are five new jobs that we found around the Bay area.
Audio Visual Engineer/Estimator who currently resides Tampa area to join their team. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of video tele-conferencing technologies such as Polycom and AMX. This person must be operations-oriented and understand the importance of maintaining operational stability of a network.
You should be intimately familiar with control systems (AMX, Polycom, Crestron), AV equipment wiring requirements, PA Systems etc... and comfortable liaising with architects, and consultant engineers when required.
- Responsible for engineering and estimating large and complex AV projects as required by client's documents
- Provides complete conceptual and total bid pricing
- Responsible for providing installation guidance to our ops team
- Responsible for providing installation Quality Assurance
- Analyze and evaluate designs and equipment specs
- Develop material usage, labor schedules, Bill of Quantities
- Estimate project costing
- Identify any mistakes/omissions on drawings
- You should be able to identify where profits can be made, minimize risks, participate in margin calculations and budgets.
Ensures operations vision is delivered on all levels of the organization. Creates, maintains, and supports a centralized training system that provides hourly training tools/systems in support of Operational Excellence.
- Designs and formats training materials. Writes central core training courses and workshops
- Maintains designs, develops, and delivers task based training programs as a result of front line job shadowing, needs assessment and a partnership with Operations
- Evaluates new hourly training material for relevance. Maintains course materials and version control to ensure content stays current and relevant
- Updates and maintains all training, policy and procedure training guides
- Facilitates focus groups, performing needs assessments and recommends training solutions
- Creates, maintains, and supports hourly e-learning. Updates, maintains and communicates training material for e-learning courses, projects, and rollouts
- Maintains attendance records and participant evaluations for all training programs
- Maintains course materials and version control to ensure content stays current and relevant
- Initiates and regulates quality improvement programs relative to front line hourly positions
- Communicates with the cross functional support center departments to deliver product knowledge and training material to meet the current needs of organization
- Represents the role of "training instructor" for training issues or initiatives
- Participate in training projects and initiatives that include but are not limited to:orientation for all levels, material in support of selling skills, product knowledge and process/procedure, RTM on boarding and training programs, support and implementation of management training programs for both the restaurant and multi-unit levels that supports field succession planning, and training restaurant certified trainer training (Train the trainer)
- Plans and organizes training and management development programs to support the organization's plans. Assists in developing and designing general and specific training.
- Administers OSI University
- Updates and prints training kits
- Serves as bridge foe cross functional information gathering and sharing
- Identify short and long term training projects and materials
- Stay current on new ways to deliver IT training solutions beyond traditional classroom and web based vehicles
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we currently have the following retirement plan positions open for qualified individuals in our Tampa, FL location:
- Retirement Plan Wholesalers (External)
- Retirement Plan Wholesalers (Internal)
- Relationship Managers
A licensed financial services professional is responsible for:
- Meeting and contacting new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
- Conducting information gathering meetings with clients
- Analyzing client needs and presenting potential solutions
- Providing on-going service to clients
- Developing and implementing personal business and marketing plans
- On-going development of professional skills and knowledge