Tampa, Florida - This photo is the latest Jill Kelley picture making the rounds on Twitter. It's posted by a usernamed Angelette Aviles(@angelette)whowrites, "JKelley @ our private office Rubio fundraiser. Dress 2 revealing? We never invited her, didn't contribute or greet us!"
Rubio's office told the Tampa Bay Times, "Sen. Rubio met Mrs. Kelley on the campaign trail in 2010, and that may have been where that picture was taken. Mrs. Kelley has sent his Senate office invitations to social events, but he hasn't attended any."
10 News Investigative Reporter Noah Pransky took a look at the campaign contributions made by the Kelleys and tells us,"Jill gave $500 to the Republican Part of Florida in August 2010. Scott Kelley and Natalie Khawam - both listing the 1005 Bayshore address - gave $250 each to Republican Todd Marks in 2009, and Scott also gave $500 to Paula Dockery in 2004."
Read the full story of the Petraeus Sex Scandal at one of the links below.
More pictures:David Petraeus Sex Scandal
More on the David Petraeus sex scandal:
- David Petraeus resigns from CIA
- PHOTOS:David Petraeus Sex Scandal
- Who is Tampa woman at center of scandal?
- Petraeus could face adultery charges
- Afghan commander linked to Jill Kelley
- Paula Broadwell's interview onThe Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Petraeus shocked over Broadwell emails
- Generals backed Kelley's sister in court
- Media stakeout grows in front of Kelley's Tampa home
- 911 calls from Kelley household released
- Sources: Broadwell warned general against "seductress" Jill Kelley