LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

Skies are starting to fill with a few clouds this afternoon but it is still warm! That's thanks to and area of high pressure that extends across the western Atlantic keeping a southeast to southerly flow across the area today. This will result in warm temperatures and a mix of sun and clouds. High temps on Monday will range from the upper 70's for coastal areas to the mid 80's for inland areas.

A cold front will approach from the northwest late Tuesday into Wednesday. Showers and storms will be likely across the area late Wednesday with a 40% chance of rain. Another disturbance moving through the area on Thursday willbring a 60% chance of rain.

Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. South southeast wind5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Monday Night Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 62. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 6 to 11 mph.

Wednesday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm mainly after 2 p.m.Skies will turn mostly cloudy late in the day, with a high near 76. South southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Wednesday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. West northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. North wind around 9 mph.

Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.

Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE
Read or Share this story: http://on.wtsp.com/1fMY5sw