Orlando, Florida -- The family of Michelle Parker has filed a lawsuit against the man who fathered two of the missing woman's children.
Dale Smith Jr. is the only named suspect in Parker's disappearance.Parker's estate filed a wrongful death suit against him with the Orange County Courthouse.
Photo Gallery:Pictures of Michelle Parker
Parker, 34, was last seen dropping off two of her children at the Smith's Orlando home. While Smith has been named theprime suspect in her disappearance, he has not been charged.
Parker disappeared on November 17, 2011, the same day an episode of "The People's Court"aired featuring a dispute between Parker and Smith over an engagementring.
Related Michelle Parker Stories:
- Michelle Parker's Mom: ''Whoever did this, God help them''
- Michelle Parker's brother: ''I won't stop looking for you''
- Missing Mom: Crews search new areas for Michelle Parker
- Michelle Parker's family believes they are close to breakthrough in search
- Woman vanishes same day she appears on 'The People's Court'
- Video shows missing mom before disappearance
- Michelle Parker: DCF takes children from missing Orlando woman's ex
- Michelle Parker: Lake searched for missing mom; kids returned to father