Seffner, FL - It was the night of February 28th when Jeff Bush was swallowed alive by a sinkhole in his Seffner home.
Bush's body was never found and the home on top of the sinkhole was demolished. Now nearly three months later, the two homes on either side are also being torn down.
Demolition on the two homes began Wednesday morning.The county condemned the homes back in April, saying it was the only option left as repairs to the properties would cost more than 50 percent of their value.
The sinkhole has since been filled, although it's not yet known what will happen to the property.
- Man presumed dead after home collapses in sinkhole
- Interview with Deputy Duvall after sinkhole event
- Demolition reveals sinkhole that opened beneath home
- Demolition of deadly sinkhole complete
- Florida Sinkhole map provided (PDF)
- What it looks like underground in Florida
- Man tells tale of rushing to save brother from sinkhole
- Video gives glimpse of killer sinkhole
- Victim's brother says family is grateful, frustrated
- Funeral held for Jeff Bush