LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

Clearwater, Florida -- Fire and Rescue were called to a house fire late Thursday night on June 13.

The home, located on Nokomis Street, began around 11:30 p.m. due to a blaze fire officials say began in the electrical panel on the back porch.

Two people were inside the home but got out safely. It took Clearwater firefighters about 20 minutes to bring the blaze under control.

The home, built in 1926, is described as a total loss, with damages estimated at about $100,000.

No injuries were reported.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wtsp.com/1lUhyKq