Tampa, Florida-- For years consumers have been asking for a fast-food pretzel burger, and now, for a limited time, you can get just that at Wendy's.
The fast-food chain is offering their brand new pretzel bacon cheeseburger this summer, which combines three American favorites: pretzel, bacon, and cheeseburgers.
After putting this sandwich to the test, we found that its taste was off the charts, and made us not even think of how many calories a serving contained. However, health-conscious consumers should know, the Wendy's website says it has 680 calories.
The pretzel bun along with special sauces really enhanced the burger. Really, the main thing you have to worry about with this burger is making a mess while you're eating it.
This premium cheeseburger is prepared fresh to order with these high-quality ingredients:
- Fresh ¼ pound* of hot and juicy beef
- Slice of natural cheddar cheese
- Thick Applewood Smoked bacon
- Fresh spring mix made with 9 different greens
- Freshly sliced red onion Fresh tomatoes
- Sweet & Smoky Honey mustard
- Warm cheddar cheese sauce
- All enclosed in a toasted pretzel bun
For now you can purchase the burger for $4.69 at most Bay Area Wendy's.
Previous Taste Tests: