Michelle Cyr comes to us from the AARP Associate State Director for Advocacy where she advises on the changes coming with the Affordable Health Care Act.
Her primary role includes volunteer management, community outreach, and advocacy in the Tampa Bay area (Pinellas and Hillsborough counties).
Her responsibilities include educating, supporting and mobilizing AARP's volunteer network, members and community allies on the Association's national and state issues.
MORE from the AARP:
- AARP answers frequently asked questions
- AARP resources for patient protection and the Affordable Care Act
More 10 News Affordable Healthcare Act Experts:
Healthcare 411 - Your source for Affordable Care Act info:
WTSP 10 News is spending the week answering questions on healthcare as we prepare for October 1st, and the launch of the Health Insurance Market Place.
10 News Affordable Care Act Experts Answer 'Obamacare' questions:
More Healthcare 411 Stories:
- October brings choices for uninsured
- Will insurance rates rise?
- Avoiding healthcare scams
- Healthcare 411: Effects on Medicare