Clair Mel, Florida -- After an investigation that began in early September, deputies with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office have arrested suspects for gang related drug activity.
According to reports, drug tips were reported that the occupants in wo separate homes on Fish Lake Road were dealing drugs from within the residences.
Upon further investigation deputies identified multiple individuals who were dealing powder and crack cocaine as well as marijuana.
Detectives identified that many of these transactions involved local street gangs known as "58th Street Boys" and "Tampa Bloods".
A search of the homes was issued and as a result, deputies seized the following items:
- Three handguns (Hi-Point .45 cal with high capacity magazine, Sig Sauer 9 mm, and Kel-Tec .32 cal )
- 3.5 grams of crack cocaine
- 20.3 grams of hydrocodone
- 10.2 grams of acetaminophen/propoxyphene (Darvocet)
- A recovered a stolen motor scooter originally reported stolen to the Tampa Police Department
Kenyett Patton and Melissa Springer have been arrested and a warrant has been issued for a third subject who was not present.
Also, during the search a small infant was in on of the homes and has been put into Child Protective Services.