Yahoo has compiled a list of foods Americans eat that other countries have banned.
Many of our favorite foods, like mac and cheese, yogurt, and frozen dinners contain ingredients other countries say are potentially harmful for health.
The 5 ingredients are:
1. Olestra (aka Olean) - found in fat free potato chips
2. Brominated Vegetable Oil - found in soda and sports drinks
3. Synthetic Hormones rBGH & rBST - found in yogurt and milk
4. Azodicarbonamide - found inboxed pasta mixes, breads, frozen dinners, and packaged baked goods
5. BHA and BHT -cereals, nut mixes, chewing gum, butter spreads, and many other foods in need of preservation