(USA Today)-- The moment was hyped hours before the
But the part that wasn't scripted - and that got the Internet extra-weepy?
Posted @ToriKozlowski: "Falling even more inlove with @KeithUrban so adorbs I wish I was there to give him a tissue!"
Chimed in @shiramisu: "I loved that quick glimpse of @KeithUrban in tears at the end of #samelove performance. Real men cry and real love rocks."
Summed up @kateonfire: "Not sure I've ever seen a venue full of so much love in my life. Can we all appreciate Keith Urban's reaction? #samelove".
You may also like...
THE BIG NIGHT:
- Top things you should know about the Grammys
- PICS:Red carpet rolls out,stars strut their stuff
- And the winners are...
- Daft Punk wins big at Grammy Awards
- PICS:Performances light up the Grammys stage
- The 56th Annual Awards: A summary ofwho's up for what?
- Nominations 2014: Jay Z, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis on list
- Grammy nods: Did the most deserving artists prevail?
- The Grammy nominess by numbers: Jay Z (9) to Gaga (zip)
- How Sara Bareilles for a Grammy top-album nod
- These 10 collaborations rule the Grammy roost
- Spotify predicts Grammys for Macklemore, Imagine Dragons