Baseball Watch and Win Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Baseball Watch and Win Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to U.S. residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WTSP TV, ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., The Tampa Bay Rays, and each of their respective affiliated companies, contractors, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes will begin at 6:30 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, May 5, 2014 and end at 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) Friday, May 9, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). At random times during WTSP's "10 News" program airing from 6:30 a.m. (E.T.) to 7:00 a.m. (E.T.) (the "Show Times") during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will announce a specific telephone number for viewers to call to be entered in the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection. Each time the number is announced, the tenth (10th) caller during the show times will become a winner, subject to verification of eligibility.
5. Prizes and Odds. The first four (4) times the number is announced, the winners will each receive four (4) baseline box tickets to the Sunday, May 11, 2014 Tampa Bay Rays baseball game at Tropicana Field, 1 Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705 (ARV $150). The fifth (5th) time the number is announced the winner will receive four (4) lower box tickets to the May 20, 2014 Tampa Bay Rays baseball game at Tropicana Field, 1 Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705, four (4) admissions to Batting Practice on the field prior to the May 20, 2014 baseball game at Tropicana Field, 1 Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705 and one (1) personalized baseball bat. (ARV $734)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible calls received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each winner will be notified by telephone at the time and on the day they are selected. To claim their prizes, winners must pick up their prizes at WTSP-TV's business office, located at 11450 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg Florida 33702, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.), by Friday, May 16, 2014. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by any winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability, W-9 and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Baseball Watch and Win sweepstakes is sponsored by WTSP TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after May 9, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit wtsp.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List/Official Rules "Baseball Watch and Win" (as applicable). c/o WTSP-TV, 11450 Gandy Blvd. St. Petersburg, FL 33702. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Ellen Lasher at 727-577-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.