Odessa, Florida -- At Old McMickeys Farm in Odessa, employees as well asvisitors have been dropping off school supplies.Girl Scout Sarah Lucker has five such boxes set up in the Bay area.
The supplies will help the devastated school district in Moore, Oklahoma, an area hit hard by the killer tornadoes in May.
At PDQ on North Dale Mabry, guests have brought in so many supplies that Sarah needed to bring in a new box.
Sarah plans to ship out the items later this month and Air Doctor Air Condition is paying for all of that shipping.
You can drop off supplies until Aug. 22.
• over the ear headphones
• scissors (round and shape ended)
• colored markers (thin and wide)
• recess games (cards, board games, etc. ages 5-11)
• Clorox wipes
• baggies (gallon size)
• paint sets and brushes
• play dough
• Brunchie's (14366 North Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa 33618)
• Sam Ash Music (13133 No. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL )
• PDQ Restaurant (12650 N. Dale Mabry Tampa, FL 33618)
• Pak Mail (4522 West Village Drive, Tampa, FL 33624)
• Old McMicky's Farm (9612 Crescent Drive, Odessa, FL 33556)