Pinellas County, Florida -- Due to reduced availability of reclaimed water, Pinellas County reclaimed water will continue to be unavailable on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays while the system is shut down for maintenance and storage level recovery.
Customers are asked to continue limiting their reclaimed water use and to follow the reduced reclaimed water availability irrigation schedule to help with this resource recovery initiative.
- Addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8): Tuesday and/or Saturday
- Addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9): Wednesday and/or Sunday
- Addresses with mixed or no addresses, such as common areas associated with a residential subdivision: Wednesday and/or Sunday
- Prohibited lawn irrigation between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Prohibited lawn irrigation on Monday, Thursday and Friday
During the past several months, storage levels of reclaimed water declined to the point of exhausting the water in storage and potentially damaging pump equipment. As the return of seasonal rainfall helps stabilize reclaimed water supplies, the reclaimed water system's capacity will be re-evaluated.
This schedule is anticipated to remain in effect until storage levels recover, at which time the reclaimed water system will be returned to full operation.
For more details, please call Customer Service regarding reclaimed water at (727) 464-4000, or visit www.pinellascounty.org/utilities.