Tampa, Florida -- A judge is allowing Curtis Reeves to travel to and from Tampa to meet with his attorney while he's out on bond.
Reeves faces murder charges in the death of 43-year-old father Chad Oulson.
His attorney says Reeves is feeling positive about the case.
"I'm sure he's feeling better than he did when he was in the Pasco County jail and he still has an unwavering belief in the system -- nothing has changed in terms of his attitude, it's always been great," says Dino Michaels. "Obviously, he has more good days than bad days now that he has his family around him."
Michaels did not rule out that he may call Sheriff Nocco for a deposition as well.
Widow Nicole Oulson was also in court Thursday, but she and her attorney had no comment on today's hearing.
A judge is allowing Curtis Reeves to travel to and from Tampa to meet with his attorney while he's out on bond. WTSP
BACK STORIES ON CASE...
- PHOTOS: Shooting suspect taken into custody
- Movie theater gunman ID'd as former TPD captain
- Neighbor: Theater shooting victim a family man
- Victim Support:Chad Oulson Memorial Fund
- Witnesses: Victim threw popcorn bag at suspect
- Dad shot in theater adamant about texting daughter
- GUNS: Why are they allowed where signs forbid them?
- Deputies: Alleged movie theater shooter's gun jammed
- Popcorn defense: Can accused movie shooter use Stand Your Ground?
- 10 Investigates: History of accused movie theater shooter
- Woman describes disturbing run-in with alleged shooter
- Wife of movie theater shooting victim speaks publicly for 1st time
- WATCH: Nicole Oulson's complete statement
- Bond Hearing: Judge allows theater shooting video in courtroom
- The View: Widow discusses shooting on talk show, The View
- NO BOND: Judge denies Reeves bond in theater shooting