A video captured near Patrick Air Force Base apparently shows a large shark swimming surprisingly close to the shoreline.
Reader Jason DeBoer shared the video of the shark with FLORIDA TODAY.
DeBoer spotted two sharks swimming close to the beach on Saturday. The video shows the larger of the two at around 2 p.m., just after the low tide.
DeBoer said both sharks swam close to the shoreline for more than an hour.
OTHER SHARK STORIES:
- FL shark researcher has international reputation
- Girl, 10, victim of apparent shark bite in Cocoa Beach
- Lifeguards want to track shark bites
- Shark bite leaves Orlando boy in hospital
- Fisherman reels in massive 12-foot tiger shark
- WATCH: Hammerhead spooks Florida beachgoers
- Great white shark chokes on sea lion
- Man bitten by shark while fishing off Florida