CENTRAL, FL - (CNN) An elderly woman is speaking out after a vicious attack that landed her in the hospital.
The incident was captured on security cameras inside a Central Florida Publix, CNN affiliate WESH Orlando reports.
Charlotte Dunaway was knocked unconscious when a thief ripped her purse from her hands as she fell down to the ground.
The brazen thieves got away.
"I was knocked unconscious and I have no memory of what happened," Dunaway says.
The 74-year-old was just released from the hospital and has a list of injuries that require follow up care over the coming weeks.
Her daughters are pleading to the public in helping find and identify the suspects.
For more information, visit WESH.com
OTHER INTERESTING STORIES:
- Facebook video of 'high' dog stirs outrage
- Naked man tried to rob bank, police say
- Police: Theft ring had $200,000 in stolen Legos
- Naked, sword yielding man subdued
- 13 juveniles hospitalized after swallowing pool water
- No charges to be filed against fake TSA agent
- VIDEO: Man drags safe behind car
- WATCH: Baby goes crazy over remote control