7 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

Tampa, Florida -- A little boy went to the hospital on Monday after his family suspected he drank some lighter fluid from a water bottle.

3-year-old Rhakim Brewer's family was having a cookout on Memorial Day when the cook walked away from the grill for a moment. That's when Rhakim reportedly picked up an Aquafina bottle filled with lighter fluid and started to drink. The boy's parents immediately got the bottle away from him and called 911.

Investigators believe the child only took a sip from the bottle and was taken to Tampa General Hospital in good condition. He will remain there overnight as a precaution and for tests.

Read or Share this story: http://on.wtsp.com/1k9AQFn