(CNN) - Flash flooding can happen any time, almost anywhere -- as the staff of a Nebraska hospital learned.
This incredible caught-on-camera moment happened at the Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney over the weekend.
Early Saturday morning, a flood suddenly burst through the locked doors of the hospital cafeteria.
Nine-feet of gushing water overwhelmed the hospital building.
Administrators say heavy rain backed up the city's sewer.
A basement flooded as well.
No one was hurt, and the water didn't reach any patient areas.
OTHER WEIRD STORIES:
- WATCH: Baby goes crazy over remote control
- Woman learns husband is her long-lost brother
- Woman revives bearded dragon with CPR
- Professor's trees produces 40 kinds of fruit
- Insurer pays off lawsuit with thousands in coins
- Maine mom admits speeding 127 MPH with kids in car
- Woman tries to steal police car, officers still inside