(CNN) - A man in Maryland had a close encounter with a great white shark.
Take a look at this CNN i-report he shot in last month.
Aaron Caplan says he was fishing off the coast when the shark circled his boat and bit the motor.
He says it's not unusual to see sharks on that shore, but not great whites.
- 25-foot basking shark seen in Washington sound
- Shark bite doesn't stop Cape Canaveral surfer
- Encounter with a bull shark on Longboat Key
- Sharks: Is extinction over the horizon?
- Shark sightings could take a bite out of FL tourism
- Shark bites boy... in Lake Pontchartrain
- 'Old Hitler' shark a piece of Tampa Bay's history
- Large shark spotted near Florida beach
- FL girl recovering from shark bite at Cocoa Beach