(AZCentral.com) - A Michigan woman says she regrets posting a Facebook of her "high' dog that went viral and prompted angry responses from pet lovers, according to video from geobeats.
Laura Milsee said she came home and found that her 3-year-old dog, Thor, had found and eaten a marijuana stash. She decided to record the aftermath, showing the glossy-eyed dog stumbling around and at one point hitting a wall, geobeats says.
After receiving advice from a friend, Milsee took the dog to the vet, but by that time the video had gone viral.
She responded to critics by saying, in part: "I love my animal. I love my kid. I have a cat, too. I take care of my animals. It was a mistake. I shouldn't have posted that video."
Thor has since recovered and animal-control officials are looking into the case, geobeats says.
OTHER WEIRD STORIES:
- Naked man tried to rob bank, police say
- Police: Theft ring had $200,000 in stolen Legos
- Coast Guard obtains 900 pounds of marijuana
- Police: Woman had cocaine in breast implants
- VIDEO: Man drags safe behind car
- Officer meets baby kangaroo during traffic stop
- Grim Reaper visits cemetery
- 'Vaping, 'listicle' earn spots in Oxford Dictionary
PHOTOS: Top 10 Reasons to adopt a pet from a shelter