EDGEWATER, FL (CNN) - A 7-year-old child says his mom was cooking and using methampthetamine so he turned her in.
The little boy and his 26-year-old mother were living in Edgewater with her boyfriend's brother Peter. He says the boy he relates to as a nephew, told him for days that his mom was cooking 'something bad.'
The boy opened the trunk of his mom's car and she had a meth lab in her trunk, Peter said.
The boy was taken inside and they called police. Cops arrested Briana Buchanan on drug charges and child neglect charges.
GALLERY: METH'S DEVASTATING EFFECTS - BEFORE AND AFTER
Like this topic? You may also like these photo galleries:
OTHER WEIRD STORIES:
- Lawsuit to move forward after morgue worker had sex with corpses
- 'Kick ass' e-mail by police captain sparks controversy
- Facebook video of 'high' dog stirs outrage
- Naked, sword yielding man subdued
- Driver leaving bar fight crashes into cruiser
- VIDEO: Man drags safe behind car
- Mom throws toddler down embankment