COLUMBUS, Ohio (CBS/WBNS) - Two day care employees were fired after cell phone video surfaced of toddlers fighting while adults encouraged it, CBS affiliate WBNS reports.
The video, provided by Stepping Stones Day Care Center, shows what appears to be a fight between two toddlers.
Management says the video was taken by one of their employees.
The security camera video, also provided by management at Stepping Stones Day Care, shows two adults sitting at a table.
Two day care employees were fired after cell phone video surfaced of toddlers fighting while adults encouraged it, CBS affiliate WBNS reports.
Management says a 3-year-old boy attacks a 3-year-old girl. Two adults both appear to bring out their phones instead of stopping the fight which continues for minutes.
The woman to the left does get up - but apparently only to get her cell phone closer to the fight.
The assistant manager at the daycare says, "We contacted the parents, of course. Both the teachers that we caught doing this were both terminated, so they no longer work here. We reported it to licensing so they were aware of everything that was happening as well."
Stepping Stone Day Care center says they fired both teachers following the incident.
OTHER WEIRD NEWS:
- Southwest Airlines loses elderly mother; family outraged
- MUI: Man caught mowing under the influence
- Ice bucket challenge video leads police to fugitive
- Child hospitalized after drinking Dairy Queen shake
- Two-headed turtle born in Northeast Arkansas
- Man creates pot-infused sodas, coffee drinks
- Fort Myers restaurant's ketchup ban goes viral
- Koala Bear Rescued With Mouth-To-Mouth
- Officer busted with kilo of cocaine and 6-year-old son in backseat