SAN ANTONIO, TX (KENS) -- A local man is behind bars after he allegedly stabbed his roommate with a kitchen knife for being too loud.
Antonio Flores, 42, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of burglary with intent to commit felony force.
According to his arrest warrant, on May 8, Flores kicked down the door to his roommate's bedroom and complained he was being too loud. According to the San Antonio Police Department, the 36-year-old roommate was having sex with two women in bedroom at the time of the assault.
Investigators said Flores grabbed a knife and stabbed his roommate several times, including his head, back and arms. The victim was taken to University Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police said both women were able to identify Flores, by name, from a photo lineup the night the alleged assault took place.
Flores was arrested three months later and booked into the Bexar County jail.
OTHER WEIRD NEWS:
- Restaurant removes bacon sign after vegan complains
- Man in wheelchair leads police on lengthy chase
- Man finds 10-foot python in flower bed
- Family's Great Dane eats 43 1/2 socks
- WATCH: You won't believe what is in the back of this car
- Woman steals $144 worth of eye shadow
- Police chief decapitates boy's pet chicken
- WATCH: Otter eats like a human at the dinner table
- Woman accused of trying to burn down ex's home with bacon
- Man charged with attacking teens with samurai sword