UK-based Malloy Aeronautics is preparing to test a manned quadcopter capable of out-maneuvering a helicopter and presenting a new paradigm for aerial vehicles.
A 1/3-sized scale model is already gaining popularity with drone enthusiasts around the world, with the full-sized manned model expected to take flight in the near future.
Watch the hoverbike in action in the video below:
OTHER INTERESTING STORIES:
- WATCH: Goliath grouper eats shark in one bite!
- Man arrested after toilet-seat fight with sister
- Snake crawls into home, eats 3 canaries
- WATCH: Vaseline thwarts gluttonous squirrel
- Naked intruded left ID behind, cops say
- Man fakes death to avoid getting married
PHOTOS: Miss Hooters 2014 pageant