ST PETERSBURG, Fla. - Below is a list of when trash collection is expected to resume:
- Trash and recycling collection will resume Tuesday. Those with Monday pick-up will be picked up on Tuesday, those with Tuesday pick-up will be picked up on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday will be normal service.
- Republic Services household trash pickup begins Tuesday and will continue through the week. Staffing is limited, so your patience is appreciated. No recycling, yard waste or storm debris will be collected. Announcements about debris pickup will be provided when available.
- No solid waste collection on Tuesday in unincorporated areas, including Tampa Palms, Hunter's Green and New Tampa. Normal garbage and recycling collection service will resume on the next scheduled day for those items.
- Solid waste disposal facilities will have extended hours, from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., to support storm debris removal and drop off. Residents must show their ID and a copy of their property tax bill to use the facilities.
- Residential garbage collection will resume on Thursday for regular Thursday and Friday routes.
- Recycling collection will resume on Tuesday for regular Thursday and Friday routes.
- Commercial collection will resume on Tuesday.
- Bulk collection will resume on Thursday for regular Thursday and Friday routes.
- Solid waste operations have resumed.
- Residents with hurricane debris can bring it to these locations (fees will be waived): East Pasco Transfer Station, Dade City, and the Resource Recovery Facility in Spring Hill. Hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Debris removal will begin Monday. Residents should bring the debris to the curb or roadside. Do not block hydrants, mailboxes, electrical boxes, etc. Requests for debris pickup can be made by calling (727) 847-2411 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Republic Services will run Tuesday's routes on Tuesday. Missed routes will not be collected.
- North Central Landfill, 7399 DeCastro Road, will reopen 11 a.m. Tuesday.
- Garbage collection will resume Wednesday, according to the county government.
- Collection will resume Tuesday and run one day behind for the rest of the week.
- Solid waste SWEEP service is suspended until further notice.
- McKay Bay Disposal Facility will reopen Tuesday at 7 a.m.
- Garbage and recycling will be picked up on Thursday.
- There will not be regular yard waste pickup on Thursday.
- Yard waste debris from Hurricane Irma will begin on Monday and continue through next week. Yard waste should be stacked on the right of way and does not need to be bundled.
- Regular trash and recycling services will resume on Tuesday. Areas normally serviced on Mondays will be collected on Tuesday, areas normally serviced on Tuesday will be collected on Wednesday. Normal service will resume on Thursday.
- Three brush sites are open until 5:30 p.m. today: 1000 62nd Ave. NE, 2453 20th Ave. North, 2500 26th Ave. South.
© 2017 WTSP-TV