TAMPA, Fla. — That song is stuck in your head again, isn't it?
"Baby Shark" isn't going away anytime soon, and the viral earworm hype continues this fall when the new live show comes to Tampa. Baby Shark Live! hits the Straz Center for the Performing Arts on Oct. 5.
The live show tour features Baby Shark and his fish friends taking "an adventure into the sea, singing and dancing through new and classic songs including 'Five Little Monkeys,' 'Wheels on the Bus,' 'Jungle Boogie,' 'Monkey Banana Dance' and, of course, 'Baby Shark!'"
Pinkfong's hit song about a family of sharks has climbed the music charts while the dance video has amassed more than 3 billion views on YouTube.
Baby Shark Live! tickets are $17.50-$39.50 and go on sale Friday through the Straz Center.
What other people are reading right now:
- Gulf of Mexico disturbance has 80-percent chance of developing, likely to move west
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he’s facing criminal charges
- 16-foot Burmese python found nesting under home in the Florida Everglades
- Man says he was kicked off Busch Gardens ride because he looked too old
- Flesh-eating bacteria suspected in Florida woman
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.