With theaters around the country going dark because of the coronavirus, companies like Universal and Sony are releasing their box office hits on digital early.
Sony announced the third installment for its Bad Boys franchise, "Bad Boys for Life" will be available to rent or buy digitally beginning March 31.
The film stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.
The Bad Boys official twitter account tweeted the announcement Monday:
Other films, like Universal's "Invisible Man" are now available for purchase on digital streaming services. "Birds of Prey" from Warner Bros. will be available to stream March 24, and Disney Pixar's "Onward" is set to hit Disney+ on April 4.
- Florida State Parks closed beginning March 23 to follow CDC guidelines
- Arizona death prompts warning against self-medication to treat COVID-19
- These states have issued stay-at-home orders. What does that mean?
- Florida stay-at-home order 'not advisable,' DeSantis says. People traveling from NY, NJ and CT must self-isolate
- Hillsborough County will consider curfew after rejecting stay-at-home order
- 2020 Olympics delayed until 2021 because of coronavirus
- This interactive map shows coronavirus cases in Florida
- Coronavirus resources: Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP: