TAMPA, Fla. — Legendary musician Billy Joel returns to Tampa next year.
The "Piano Man" makes a stop Feb. 7, 2020, at Amalie Arena.
Joel has sold out shows at Amalie Arena in 2014, 2016 and 2018.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. October 18 through Live Nation. American Express card members have a pre-sale beginning at 10 a.m. Oct. 14 through 10 p.m. Oct. 17.
Joel last played in Tampa in 2018 to a sold-out crowd of 20,000 people.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police: Man on the run after killing father with crossbow and assaulting sister with frying pan
- Help find the person who lost a wedding ring at St. Pete Beach
- Coroner: Ohio baby found in well was placed in plastic bags, crates bound by chains
- Former Miss Florida USA, 'Tarzan' actor's wife, killed in California home
- Man accused of molesting children at Disney World
FREE 10NEWS APP: