TAMPA, Fla —
Busch Gardens will host a four-night party during this year’s Independence Day weekend.
The celebration kicks off Thursday, July 4, with live music from Mighty Mongo, DJs around the park, specialty food items like the Fireworks Ice Cream Slushy and a grand finale fireworks display in Festival Field.
The party continues July 5-7 with extended hours Friday through Sunday night and a finale fireworks display every night. Festival Field will also have music, games and specialty desserts and drinks like funnel cake cries and cocktail popsicles.
Park hours are 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. on July 4 and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. during Busch Gardens Summer Nights, which runs through Aug. 11.
The Independence Day celebration and Summer Nights are included with park admission.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman uses shovel to kill cobra slithering on her patio
- Man accused of killing Pinky the flamingo hit and killed by a truck
- Police: Man shot baby in the head after child's mom rejected his advances
- Ban on horseback riding in the water could be coming to Tampa Bay
- Dealership gives Bible, gun, American flag to everyone who buys a car
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.