ORLANDO, Fla. — It's now a whole lot easier for Walt Disney World visitors to enter the theme parks.
Disney launched its MagicMoble service Tuesday, allowing guests to use their iPhones, Apple Watches or other smart devices to enter the theme park.
The Disney Parks Blog said the new program is an extension of the MagicBand.
Disney MobleMagic operates through the company's My Disney Experience app and the device's digital wallet. You can pull up the pass on your phone and hold it to the touchpoints at the parks' entrance gates like you would a regular annual-pass or MagicBand, according to the blog.
Families can store multiple passes on a single device and customize each pass with animated designs. The app also allows you to link your PhotoPass photos and videos from rides.
Don't worry if you are a fan of the MagicBands-- the theme park said those are not going anywhere. People will be able to switch back and forth between the MagicBands and MagicMoble if they want to.
- Doctors say vaccine passports make sense to limit spread of COVID-19
- 'It moved fast:' UK variant now causing most COVID-19 cases in Florida, doctor says
- Derek Chauvin trial: Witness testimony to resume Tuesday with professional fighter
- Elevated levels of red tide reported in southwest Florida
- Study finds high levels of carcinogen in some hand sanitizer brands
- Church transformed into luxury home up for sale in St. Petersburg
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter