Are you a Marvel fan? If so, we've found the job for you.
CableTV.com wants to pay someone $1,000 to binge-watch all 20 previously-released Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movies back-to-back for more than 40 hours leading up to the premiere of Avengers: Endgame on April 26.
The company says the person it hopes to hire won't just be a Marvel fanatic -- but also someone with a strong social media presence who could live-tweet the marathon experience.
Think watching more than 40 hours of superhero action is going to be tough on your body? CableTV.com is trying to lessen the blow. The chosen candidate will get tons of Marvel prizes, including every Marvel film, in addition to the cash.
The rules say you must be 18 to enter, and you have to be a U.S. citizen.
"We’re not including movies outside of the MCU, like Deadpool, X-Men, Fantastic Four, earlier Spider-Man films, and certainly not Ghost Rider—you’re welcome. Also excluded are tangentially related Marvel/Netflix series like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage," the contest organizers said.
Click here to apply for the gig.
Below are the movies you’d be watching:
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
What other people are reading right now:
- Man caught in motel room with girl he drove from Ohio to Florida, police say
- Ex-officer said she was having sex while child was dying in hot patrol car
- Swimmer Kenneth To dies at 26 while training in Florida
- Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not take plea deal in prostitution case
- Man says he has 'a few' snakes under his home. It was 45 rattlesnakes
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.