TAMPA, Fla. — Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream celebrates 20 years of screams this year.
The annual fright fest returns select nights Sept. 20 through Nov. 2, and just announced the return of two popular haunted houses.
Both the gory Simon's Slaughterhouse and the pirate-themed The Black Spot will return to this year's event. More houses will be announced soon.
Howl-O-Scream also announced a Sinister Sale with tickets up to 75 percent off regular prices. Through July 21, you can get any Thursday, Friday or Sunday night ticket for $24.99. Saturday event nights are on sale for $29.99.
Pass members also get an additional discount with any Thursday, Friday or Sunday night for $19.99 and any Saturday for $24.99.
The Tampa theme park also offers a 22-night season pass for Howl-O-Scream for $59.99.
Howl-O-Scream will host scare actor auditions starting July 19 in Tampa. Apply online at BuschGardensJobs.com and audition during these dates:
- July 19, 3-8 p.m.
- July 20, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- July 26, 3-8 p.m.
- August 9, 3-8 p.m.
- August 10, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- August 16, 3-8 p.m.
- August 24, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- August 29, 3-7 p.m.
Find tickets and more information on Howl-O-Scream here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Convicted child molester who escaped from Florida prison captured in Miami-Dade
- Mother arrested after daughter licks tongue depressor, puts it back at Jacksonville doctor's office
- Dolphin found impaled in the head in South Florida
- He called police on black women at swimming pool. Now he's facing criminal charges
- Fecal pollution puts Tampa area beaches under 'health advisory'
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.