TAMPA, Fla. — Get ready to scream, because Tampa’s premier Halloween event is back and more haunted than ever.
Howl-O-Scream will make its return to Busch Gardens on 28 killer nights between Sept. 10 and Oct. 31.
The iconic horror-filled event will feature eight scare zones where zombies, deranged clowns and werewolves will stalk their prey as they roam through the darkness. Plus, guests can face five haunted houses, including two all-new original experiences.
If you need a break from the haunting, fan-favorite show “Fiends!” will return to the Festival Field Stage for a "raunchy monster dance party" and “The Rolling Bones” band will be playing covers of classic rock anthems.
Tickets are available now at HowlOScream.com with special discounts for un Card and Annual Pass members. Single-night tickets start at just $29.99.
What other people are reading right now:
- Find a Lightning watch party for Game 3 against Carolina
- Doctors treating more viruses in children as COVID restrictions ease
- President Biden tasks VP Harris to lead Dems in voting rights bill push in Congress
- The history of naming tropical systems
- What can I get tax-free during Florida's Disaster Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday?
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter