TAMPA, Fla. — The Florida State Fair is offering $2 admission, as well as $2 select rides and food items, after 2 p.m. on Tuesday, April 27.
The rescheduled fair, which was postponed two months due to COVID-19, runs until May 2. Click here to purchase tickets.
The event, which was first held in Tampa in 1904, typically attracts about a half-million people during its 12-day run and has the largest midway in the United States.
Click here for a complete guide to this year's fair.
What other people are reading right now:
- Biden's first 100 days: Where he stands on key promises
- South Florida deputies told not to enforce 'anti-riot' law
- Florida resumes use of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at FEMA sites
- Carol Baskin says reports of Joe Exotic accepting her help for a shorter sentence are 'total nonsense'
- FHP: 1 passenger dead after car clocked at 111 mph crashes off I-4
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter