TAMPA, Fla. — A Florida State Fair armband promotion got underway Thursday.
For $30, fans can buy one any-day ride armband and get one weekday armband free. The flash sale began at 10 a.m. and is available while supplies last.
Weekday armbands are only valid for single-day use on April 22, 26, 27, 28 or 29, while weekend ones are valid any day of the fair. The armbands are not valid on specialty rides.
The rescheduled state fair runs April 22-May 2, 2021.
Back in January, organizers announced the fair would be moved from its original dates in February amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The Florida State Fair plans to follow CDC and Florida Department of Health guidelines by providing sanitation stations and requiring masks. Indoor floor plans have been reworked.
The fair, which has been held in Tampa since 1904, brings more than 500,000 people to the area each year during its 12-day run. Organizers say it has the largest Midway in the United States. The midway opens at 1 p.m. on weekdays.
- Here's why you can contract COVID-19 even after getting the vaccine
- CDC relaxes gathering guidelines for fully vaccinated people
- 53 arrested, 165 fined at illegal street racing event that drew 300 people in Lakeland
- Florida troopers help deliver baby on side of the road
- Derek Chauvin trial: Videos from Cup Foods, police body cameras shown in court
- With a new-look rotation, can the Rays make a return to the World Series in 2021?
- How to avoid falling for a prank on April Fools' Day
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter