ST. PETERSBURG, Fla — The legendary American rock band Santana is scheduled to perform Thursday night at Al Lang Stadium.
General admission seats are sold out, but reserved seats are still available for purchase. Anyone with general admission tickets has access to the field or to designated bleachers.
There are no chairs allowed on the field, but attendees can bring blankets or towels.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of Carlos Santana’s album “Supernatural.” It also marks the 50th anniversary of his performance at Woodstock. The guitarist is a 10-time Grammy Award winner.
The promoter who helped discover Santana, Bill Graham, has a display up at the Florida Holocaust Museum through the end of June.
Gates to Al Lang Stadium open at 6:30 p.m. ET Thursday. The concert is set to start at 8 p.m. ET.
The Al Lang Live Concert Series is also scheduled to have Bryan Adams on May 5 and Tedeschi Trucks Band on June 30.
What other people are reading right now:
- Fire breaks out at Notre Dame cathedral in Paris
- Maine Marine shot and killed by fellow Marine on South Carolina base
- Family mourning woman and her daughters killed in domestic violence shooting
- USF police lip-sync their way to national TV
- Florida man sprays woman with squirt gun full of his own urine, police say
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.