ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — St. Pete Pride rolls into its final day with a festival spanning block after block!
Tens of thousands of people are expected to flock to St. Petersburg's Grand Central District for live entertainment, community booths, art and local food. Outside beverages and alcohol will not be allowed, but water and other drinks will be sold in the festival.
The festival runs from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. It's located at 2227 Central Ave. in downtown St. Petersburg.
In addition to no outside drinks and alcohol, inline skates, skateboards/scooters, fireworks, firearms and pets also are not permitted.
St. Pete Pride Parade 2019
How to dress for St. Pete Pride
Wear something that celebrates you! This is an inclusive event but if you're worried about temperatures, that's where we can help! Click here for the latest forecast from our all-star team of meteorologists. And below, we've also got some advice for dealing with the heat. Click here if you can't see the heat advice video below.
What other people are reading right now:
- Father and son bring gibberish-filled chat to Denny's ad
- Report: Tampa, St. Pete residents need to make $21.79 an hour to pay rent
- Florida man throws feces at judge during trial, misses
- Mom reunited with son who the FBI says was kidnapped and taken to Lebanon; dad in custody
- 'We all feel it': Motorcyclists mourn death of 7 in crash
- 88-year-old on a walk finds hockey puck he lost as a boy
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.