TAMPA, Fla. — It's the Rydell High School reunion we've all been waiting for.
Original "Grease" stars Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta are heading to Tampa for a special sing-along show. The "Meet and Grease" show comes to the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Dec. 14.
Tickets for the show start at $39 and a limited number of VIP tickets will also be available. The VIP tickets include meeting the stars before the 5 p.m. show.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday through Live Nation.
Sandy herself, Newton-John, tweeted the news Monday, saying the sing-along is only happening three nights in Florida.
Guests are encouraged to dress up as their favorite "Grease" characters, including any of the T-Birds or Pink Ladies.
Both Travolta and Newton-John have ties to Florida and the Tampa Bay area. Travolta and his wife are Scientologists and often visit the headquarters in downtown Clearwater.
Newton-John is also on the Moffitt Cancer Center's board of advisors.
What other people are reading right now:
- NWS issues report on Friday night tornado in Polk County
- Astros pitcher gives World Series tickets to fans who were berated, harassed at Yankee Stadium
- Bride gets thoughtful wedding gift after accidentally texting the wrong number
- Florida beef products recalled for E. coli concerns
- Classes canceled at Kathleen Middle School after EF-2 tornado damages building
- Driver survives harrowing crash as huge logs pierce car
FREE 10NEWS APP: