"Jeopardy!" fans will have a new guest host step up to the podium Monday. And, while you may not know his face, you probably know his work.
Mike Richards has been the executive producer for both "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel of Fortune," two of the most successful game shows of all time, since 2020, according to a release. Before that, he was executive producer of "The Price is Right" and "Let's Make a Deal" for more than 10 years.
During his tenure on the latter two shows, he earned 17 Daytime Emmy Awards nominations and won three for his work on "The Price is Right."
Richards has also worked for television legend Dick Clark, CBS says.
And he's not really a stranger when it comes to being in front of the camera. CBS says he was a standup comedian after college, which led to him hosting several TV shows. This includes the WB's "High School Reunion" and the reality show "Beauty and the Geek" for the CW.
More recently, CBS says Richards hosted the 2012 revival of "The Pyramid."
Richards will guest host "Jeopardy!" from Feb. 22 - March 5.
- Funeral set for fallen Pinellas County Deputy Michael Magli
- Rep. Charlie Crist calls for DOJ investigation into Gov. DeSantis regarding vaccination pop-up site
- South Florida hotel issued warning after hosting Gov. DeSantis event with maskless attendees
- Hillsborough River won't 'go green' for St. Patrick's Day
- Florida's newest White Castle in years opens Tuesday for delivery
- Trump to speak at CPAC in Florida in first post-White House appearance
- 'We've never seen this before': Pulmonologists say lung scans show devastating impacts from COVID-19
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter