ORLANDO, Fla. — Family trips to Disney Springs are about to get a little sweeter.
Disney Parks Blog said M&M's Orlando store will be opening its doors next year near the NBA Experience. The blog said the store will be the perfect place for fans of the M&M brand to find something they’ll love.
“Guests will be fully immersed into an interactive chocolate experience that will create more moments and more smiles through the colorful fun of M&M’S,” said Patrick McIntyre, director of global retail at Mars Retail Group.
You can find more things to do at Disney Springs here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Gunman identified in Christmas Eve shooting that killed 3 people; 4 kids rescued
- Looking ahead to our last cold front of the year
- Thieves are watching: Don't put empty gift boxes on the side of the road
- Cashier shoots, kills armed robber after he was pistol-whipped
- New law would let families put cameras in nursing home rooms