ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Tampa Bay fans of Schitt’s Creek rejoice! There’s a farewell tour coming to the area this spring.
The Mahaffey Theater made the announcement Monday on Twitter.
If you're feeling a little bit Alexis, the live show is at 7 p.m. May 24. Tickets will go on sale Friday, March 6, starting at 10 a.m.
Other stops in Florida include the Hard Rock Live in Hollywood and Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando.
Members of the cast will be there to talk about the series including co-creators Daniel and Eugene Levy, actors Catherine O’Hara, Annie Murphy, Chris Elliot and Emily Hampshire.
The comedy series is currently in its sixth and final season.
For ticket information, head to the Mahaffey Theater's website.
- 2 people test positive for coronavirus in the Tampa Bay area
- Governor: Florida monitoring 184 more potential coronavirus cases
- US professor at the epicenter of coronavirus outbreak: 'Don’t panic'
- Answers to the top 10 top coronavirus questions on Google
- Who shot a dolphin and stabbed another? There's now a $54,000 reward
- Florida man sentenced to probation after taping dog's mouth shut
- Super Tuesday 2020: What you need to know
FREE 10NEWS APP: