DADE CITY, Fla — If the ongoing pandemic hasn't rattled your nerves enough, haunted houses will start opening this month.
Dade City’s “Scream-A-Geddon” starts next week on Friday, September 11.
The Haunted destination has made changes because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Capacity is cut in half, everyone must wear a face covering and everyone will have their temperature taken before entering the park.
There are six haunted attractions, Zombie Paintball assault and a haunted midway.
You can get your tickets now here.
- Florida approved for $300 federal unemployment payments, but the money won’t last long
- Florida cuts ties with Quest Diagnostics after lab failed to report nearly 75K COVID-19 test results
- Organizer of Florida's Trump boat parades charged with felony
- Verizon looks to hire about 1,000 people for work from home job
- Tropical Storm Nana forecast to become a hurricane in Caribbean
- Depression strengthens to Tropical Storm Omar as it moves away from US
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter