TAMPA, Fla. — One group of ladies is putting the 'bae' in Tampa Bay.
Amazon Studios announced a new docuseries following a group of lesbian friends in the Tampa Bay area, which it calls "an ever-growing gay hotspot on the Florida shoreline."
The eight-episode series will feature the "young lesbian it-crowd" as they navigate and celebrate life in the bay area.
"Always ready for an adventure or a good party, this group of loyal friends – and sometimes more than friends – is ambitious and unapologetic while constantly battling stereotypes and labels," the Amazon description reads. "There’s not a challenge or hot-button issue they won’t tackle."
The series features 12 women, some of whom have shared their excitement for the show on social media.
"Secrets out! So incredibly excited to be apart of this opportunity and cast! Coming this fall 😉," cast member Nelly Ramirez wrote on Instagram.
"The last few months have been a whirlwind and I’m still not sure it was all real but what I do know is I’m honored to have been apart of this process. Catch me and the rest of these #TampaBaes on @amazonprimevideo this fall!" Jordan Whitley wrote in her announcement.
The show is produced by 3 Ball Productions, the same company behind shows like 'Bar Rescue' and 'The Biggest Loser,' according to Amazon Studios.
Tampa Baes premieres this fall exclusively on Prime Video.
- I'm vaccinated against COVID-19 but I tested positive for the virus. What now?
- Everything you need to know about Blue Origin's first human flight
- Tampa man faces 1st sentencing for felony in US Capitol riot
- Here's what to expect from the Buccaneers' visit to the White House
- 1,300 gallons of raw sewage discharged into St. Petersburg waters
- Tampa Bay Rays game will feature MLB's first all-female broadcast crew
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter