ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — There’s an old saying, what’s someone else’s trash is another’s treasure.
That saying can go the same way with clothes too.
A St. Petersburg vintage store is hosting its fashion show called Trashion Fashion. This is the 12th year ARTpool Gallery has put on the event.
The fashion designs attendees will see on the catwalk are made of 75 percent recycled and upcycled materials. Dresses made completely of stamps, suites made of melted vinyl records and more.
The event is Saturday at ARTpool Gallery on 2030 Central Ave. in St. Petersburg. Doors open at 8.pm.
Go to the gallery’s website to get tickets.
- Video shows final moments of doomed flight from Addison's airport
- 2 people killed, dozens injured after carnival ride suddenly snaps in half
- Man kidnapped, killed woman found in truck in Dollar Tree parking lot: deputies
- 'New' type of skimmer found inside gas pump in Clearwater
- Florida 'Doomsday prepper' accused of abusing adopted twins
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.
Have a news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed.